Sunday, June 19, 2005

Comp Woes

Hulo ppl....first things first...my comp decided to conk off yesterday during a harmless operation of shifting its position from one place in the room to another so now hav to go to the CC and write this out...
didnt know comps protested being shifted abt just like us humans....just the other day i was complaining abt the fact that i hav had to come bak to bangalore from the secure and familiar environs of delhi once my summers got over....and now my comp decides to complain too :(
anyways enuff cribbing...the point is that today i had a rocking day with an old college friend of mine who has recently come to bangalore as part of his new job...hes moved in very close to campus and his flat rocks!!...nice getaway for me on weekends i must say....
i also hav a lot to write abt my summers experience and the fun that i had thr both in the true sense of the word and the sarcastic sense of it....but all in all it has atleast forced me to consider seriously certain pressing issues regarding career introspection which i wuld hav otherwise put off had the summers not happened..so as they watever happens happens for the good :-)
thats me turning philosophical post a sumptious lunch at "the only place"(a nice little continental restaurant in b'lore)...followed by a delicious, unforgetful chocolate nut sundae at the corner house in residency road...wowwwww...life rocks....
more on summers in my next post..till then tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home