Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And yours truly is back....

Wow...its been more than 2 years since I last visited my blog....at times I wondered whether I wanted to carry on with it at all...but I am glad I kept it coz I am back...and what a roller coaster ride the past 2 years have been!!
When I last wrote I was in NYC....things have changed a lot since then....
One thing which has changed for the better is my attitude towards fitness and physical excercise. Post the gluttony that was NYC, I figured I had to do something to remain fit and by the power of sheer mental strength I starved myself back to my original shape (losing 10 kgs on the way). However, in the process I also figured that staying away from food is not healthy at all and hence this renewed drive towards excercise. All this has resulted in me running in the Mumbai Marathon and the Delhi Half Marathon (ya ya I ran only the 7km races- but still wot the heck, a couple of years before even that would have been unthinkable).
I am big time into kick boxing now- and that is some activity man! It reminds me of the yoga classes in school (which we had only upto 5th standard) after which I had never done the sort of stretching, lunging, back bending, huffing and puffing that the trainer makes me do these days.
Anyways, due to paucity of time, I will bid goodbye for the present. But yes, writing more on the blog seems to be a top priority for me now and hence I shall return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home